- -10~38 Celsius (oC)
- 30 Kilograms (kg)
2-Channel Partial Discharge Detector
Partial discharge detector is suitable for the online partial discharge measurement of electrical apparatus, such as surge arresters, insulators, power transformers,generators, CT/VT, GIS, capacitors, power cables and switch gears.
Technical Data of JXFD-2010
- Measuring channel : 2 channels;
- The capacitance range of test object: 6pF ~ 250 micro F;
- Measuring precision: 0.1 pC;
- Sample: 12bit; Rate: 20M/S;
- Display mode: ellipse , line , sine;
- It can save test data, waveform and playback, analyze the record.
- Capture the single special or random waveform and have particular analysis.
- Store, print partial discharge waveform and data, and automatically generate test report.
- Time base: Open window anywhere. Any combination of time window. Dynamically amplify time window.
- Filter frequency band: 3dB low frequency f options: 10,20,40kHz, 3dB high frequency f options: 80, 200, 300kHz. f and f can be combined to form any band-pass filter.
- Signal amplifier:
- Gain control: coarse gain control , fine gain control , 5 grades in coarse gain control, the amplifier rate between 2 near grades is 20dB, the deviation is ±1dB, amplifier rate of fine control >20dB.
- Asymmetry between amplifier positive and negative response: 1dB
- Partial discharge measurement: it can measure partial discharge signal in the mode of continuous and amplifier, deviation ±5% ( in full scale )
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Asia
Wujian Town Yangzhou Jiangsu China 86-15801788963-788963